There are two five-day residential intensives each year, one in the fall and one in the spring.
DATES FOR RESIDENTIAL INTENSIVES:
Cohort One (Lynx Clan) Spring Intensive: April 28-May 3
Cohort Two (Crow Clan) Spring Intensive: April 30-May 5
Cohort Three (2017-2019) Fall Intensive: October 27-November 1
Cohort Two (Crow Clan) Fall Intensive: October 29-November 3
An important dimension of the program is the community that is created by participants and staff, one that supports learning and fosters networks that are sustained long after graduation.
- Teaching is done through lectures, sharing in small groups, case studies, panel discussions, large-group process work, and more.
- Participants engage in experiential exercises and practice sessions in which they develop and enhance their professional capacities.
- There are sessions devoted to exploring and experiencing the sacred through guided imagery, dream work, ceremony and ritual, poetry, art, music, embodiment practices, and personal contemplation.
- Each intensive includes discovering Rowe’s natural world of mountain forests, brooks, meadows, and lakes.
- Early-morning meditation trainings and embodiment practices are offered.
- Mealtimes are an occasion not only to enjoy delicious, healthy food, but to learn from others in conversation.